Lukla Airport is 4th most dangerous airport out of these ten most dangerous/extreme airports in the world
Here is the list of Top 10 of World’s Scariest Airports. The most extreme, scariest and hairiest of all airports in the world.
10. Gustaf III (St Bart) Airport, Saint
9. Toncontín International Airport,
8. Gibraltar Airport, Gibraltar
7. Ice Runway, Antartica
6. Barra Airport, Barra
5. Courchevel Airport, France
4. Lukla Airport, Nepal
3. Madeira Airport, Madeira Island
2. Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport, Saba Island
1. Princess Juliana Airport, Saint martin
The Annapurna Circuit is a trek in central Nepal that climbs to an altitude of 5,400m through Thorung La pass, one of the highest trekking passes in the world, below peaks that rise 6000-8000m in elevation from the Annapurna Range.