Annapurna Adventure Nepal – Time lapse
Video Credit: Jody Brown
My First Time-lapse Movie whilst trekking Annapurna Circuit, Annapurna base camp and Tilicho lake. Over 35 days we trekked this amazing region taking is all the incredible sights. i would highly recommend visiting Nepal even if not for trekking, the country so beautiful and inspiring
Technical – The footage was shot on a 5D MKII with 17-40 and 70-200 lenses tripod, cable release, lee filters. All pans were done in After effects software. All flicker was treated with LR Time-lapse amazing software
After watching this video over a year later i wanted to improve so i have updated.
– New higher quality HD (well as high as i could go with a non pro account )
– Synced music better to video
– De- flickered using LR timelapse 2.2 (99% of flicker removed being new to timelapse some were stopped down and on AV lots of flicker)
– Added some new scenes that previously had to much flicker
– Stabilized with After effects warp stabilizer
– Updated video with my new logo
Music by – Jónsi – Tornados (jonsi.com)
JLB photos – Jody Brown
The Annapurna Circuit is a trek in central Nepal that climbs to an altitude of 5,400m through Thorung La pass, one of the highest trekking passes in the world, below peaks that rise 6000-8000m in elevation from the Annapurna Range.
World’s Most Dangerous Roads | Way of India Nepal Travel | BBC Full Documentary by travel bbc documentary